Ring in 2023 this year in the bustling hub of Charlottetown. Here’s a list of celebrations & new year cheer on Dec 31st & Jan 1st that will make parting ways with 2022 just that much easier…
Dec 31st: 11am – 8pm.
Capital New Year closes out the Charlottetown Christmas Festival and is THE New Year’s Eve event you won’t want to miss. Gather your family down at Founders’ Food Hall & Market for a jam-packed schedule including kids activities, fireworks, live performances, complimentary food & drinks, and MORE.
Dec 31st: 8pm – 1am.
Nine musicians, six singers, surprise featured performances, and two spectacular DJs trading back and forth for five amazing hours!
Dec 31st: 8pm – 1am.
Ben Chase returns home on New Year’s to throw the biggest party on the island and is bringing some incredible PEI Talent. Eight// acts all under one roof to kick off the new year, this is one memorable night you won’t want to miss.
Late night: Live music starting at 11pm | Open until 3am!
• New Year’s Name That Tune Trivia with Andrew Rollins
• Late night DJ Dance party
• Kim Albert with full band (2 – 5pm matinee)
• Late night DJ | Open until 3am!
Two floors of dancing with 2 DJs | Line up starts early on NYE | Open until 3am!
With DJ Dekz, DJ Lex, ThatMattyMofo and Sweet Dee & Burgerz
• At Chambers Restaurant | See menu HERE | $50
• At The Brickhouse Kitchen & Bar | See menu HERE | $60
• At Sims Steakhouse | See menu HERE | $90
• At The Gahan House | See menu HERE | $45
• At Phinleys | 5 – 9pm | $40
• At John Brown Grille | 5 – 9pm| $50
• At Hunters Ale House | 5 – 9pm | $50
• Claddagh Oyster House | See menu HERE | $75
• Olde Dublin Pub | See menu HERE | $55
• At Sims Steakhouse | See menu HERE | $50
• At Phinleys | 10am – 2pm
• At John Brown Grille | 11:30 – 2pm
• At Hunters Ale House | 11am – 3pm
8 – 10am | Timothy’s Coffee and Heartbeet Organics | 154 Great George Street, Charlottetown, PE
10 – 11am | Upstreet Craft Brewing | 41 Allen St, Charlottetown, PE
10 – 11:30am | Government House | 1 Terry Fox Drive, Charlottetown, PE
10:30am – 12pm | Charlottetown City Hall | 199 Queen St, Charlottetown, PE
11:30am – 1pm | HMCS Queen Charlotte | 210 Water Street, Charlottetown, PE
12 – 1:30pm | Stratford Town Centre | 234 Shakespeare Dr., Stratford, PE
12 – 6pm | Copper Bottom Brewing | 567 Main Street, Montague, PE
1 – 3pm | Morell Credit Union Rink 59 Queen Elizabeth, Morell, PE
1 – 3pm | Masonic Temple | 204 Hillsborough St., Charlottetown, PE
1:30 – 3pm | Cornwall Town Hall | 39 Lowther Drive, Cornwall, PE
2 – 4pm | Hon. Edward Whelan Irish Cultural Centre | 582 North River Road, Charlottetown, PE
Schedule data from ruk.ca/levee-2023 under a Creative Commons Attribution, NonCommercial, ShareAlike License.