In partnership with Discover Charlottetown, Founders’ Food Hall is proud to be hosting many exciting events and activities as a part of Charlottetown Christmas Festival!
Kicking off this weekend is our HUGE *Deck the Halls* giveaway! At participating vendors, for each purchase made between November 29 – Dec 22, you’ll receive a ballot to be entered to win a grand prize with items from each vendor! Don’t leave your shopping until the last minute – bonus mini-draws will be happening randomly! Winner will be announced after closing on December 22.
• Join us for our Festive Live Music Happy Hour on Friday from 6:00pm – 8:00pm featuring guitar and fiddle duo Tom Gammons + Tre Sutherland more details
• Merry Mindfulness presented by Rawsome Juice Bar, November 30 @ 9:30am more details
• Breakfast & Photos with Santa presented by Oh Hey PEI & Big Burger, December 1 @ 9:00am more details
• Soap & Candle from the Hive – double card stamps all weekend!
• Two Beggars – 10% off all retail!
• Founders’ Delicatessen – Don’t forget to place your order for your holiday hams, whole ducks and geese, smoked turkey and charcuterie boards for large groups!
• Happy Potter – Christmas n’ Clay all weekend long: Friday @ 10:00am, 1:00pm & 600pm, Saturday @ 10:00am, 1:00pm, & 6:00pm, and Sunday @ 2:00pm! more details
• Doughnuts by Design – Decorate your own Holiday Donut on Saturday from 3:00 – 4:00pm more details
• Holy Fox – Stop by for your sweet stollen pretzel and holiday sandwich fix – on special all weekend!
• Christmas Ukulele Jam with Leah Ellis, Sunday from 4:00-5:00pm more details
|Friday, July 3, 2020||4:00 PM|
|Friday, July 3, 2020||5:00 PM|
|Friday, July 3, 2020||6:00 PM|
|Friday, July 3, 2020||8:00 PM|
|Friday, July 3, 2020||10:00 PM|
|Saturday, July 4, 2020||9:00 AM|
|Saturday, July 4, 2020||4:00 PM|
|Saturday, July 4, 2020||5:00 PM|
|Saturday, July 4, 2020||6:00 PM|
|Saturday, July 4, 2020||10:00 PM|