1) Island Hospitality – Our hosts take great pride in sharing their beloved Charlottetown with every guest and because offering warm hospitality is second nature, they’ll make you feel at home right away. Be sure to ask your hosts for tips on their favourite local spots, they’ll be happy to help!
2) Easy Day Trippin’ – Its central location makes Charlottetown the ideal base from which to explore eastern and central PEI. A short drive brings you to the Island’s famous white sand beaches, world-class golf, family attractions, picturesque villages, and stunning red cliffs!
3) The Nightlife – After busy days spent adventuring, Charlottetown’s nightlife awaits. From top-notch theatre and delicious dining to vibrant sunsets and incredible music, there’s plenty on offer in the capital until the wee hours of the evening. Best of all, your comfy bed is just a short walk (or drive) at the end.
4) It’s Made for Walkin’ – Charlottetown’s historic downtown was built pre-car era and its walkability is part of its charm. Many of our accommodations are located in the heart of downtown, while others are a short drive or bike ride away. All you need to explore is comfortable footwear and a walking map.
5) Comfort + Luxury – With no shortage of unique accommodation providers in Charlottetown, you’re bound to find a place that suits your every desire. Bonus points when it fits your budget, too! From campgrounds and boutique hotels to cozy B&Bs and luxurious suites, the choice is all yours.
6) The Food & Drink – Whether you’re craving an early morning coffee, a savoury steak or late night nachos, the Island’s capital brims with places to eat and drink to your heart’s content not far from your place. Most accommodations even offer breakfast in-house and several have full-service dining rooms.
7) It’s Cycle-Friendly – Cycling enthusiasts take note, Charlottetown’s central location makes it the perfect place to launch your Island adventures on the Confederation Trail. The city’s flat(ish) terrain and biking lanes make it cycle-friendly, too. Many accommodations also offer bicycle parking/storage to guests so be sure to inquire!
8) Perfectly Packaged – If planning out your day’s itinerary sounds daunting, take note that many of Charlottetown’s accommodations offer packages tailored to your interests and budget. Whether it’s romance, an ‘Anne’ immersion, a foodie experience, or a digital detox, there’s a package for it.