Please find a list of resources that we feel you, our partners, may find helpful. This is not an exhaustive list and we encourage you to check on the provincial page and the federal page for the most up to date information.
Starting July 3 Residents of Prince Edward Island, and fellow Atlantic Canadians, are permitted to travel within the region without the need to self-isolate for 14 days.
IMPORTANT Information and online Self Declaration Travel Form for visitors to PEI from other Atlantic provinces.
This document is meant as a discussion guide for Discover Charlottetown’s partners. The framework was created so we could have some unity on possible scenarios and discuss how we can work together. We look forward to getting your feedback and hearing about your new plans, products, and best practices.
The Government of PEI’s Phases One to Phase Four outline a general plan for renewing some activities and services in PEI while continuing to manage the risk related to COVID-19.
Created in response to COVID-19, The Canadian Emergency Wage Subsidy provides savings to employers through a subsidy equal to 75% of employee wages on the first $58,700 per employee, up to a maximum of $847 per week. Grant Thornton’s CEWS information sheet is a helpful resource with details on eligibility and how to apply.
The COVID-19 Business Adaptation Advice program provides a non-repayable contribution to Prince Edward Island businesses, entrepreneurs, not-for-profits, and non-governmental organizations to access professional advice and support to adapt or recover from the impacts of COVID-19.
PEI Business Adaptation Advice Program
Please review program details for application specifics. Below is not an exhaustive list of specialists and includes anyone who has submitted information to us:
• Ashley Green Design • Angela MacDonald Consulting • Balance Consulting • Berni Wood & Associates • Bon Accord Creative • Chandler Coaches • Insight Brand & Marketing • JEBBCA Strategies + Holdings • Level Up Consulting & Training • Manley Mann • MRSB • Revolution Media • SRL Solutions • VMG • Volume 18
• Commercial Lease Rent Deferral Program
• Emergency Income Relief for the Self-Employed
• Workspace Adaption Assistance Fund
• Operational Plan Template
• Special Situation Fund for businesses & organizations
• Emergency Working Capital Financing
• Employee Gift Card Program
• Other Provincial Programs & Information for Businesses
A number of retired Chartered Professional Accountants from PEI have come together to form a volunteer group, Island Small Business Mentors, to help Small Businesses during the COVID-19 crisis.