Charlottetown is home to delicious dining on every street & corner! There’s no better feeling than a Saturday evening cozied up in a booth with your favourite food (and people). With our little city, however, there’s always more than what meets the eye. This year, explore the endless opportunities our little city offers and dive into a more unique aspect of dining. To get the ball rolling, here are 5 of our favourite ways to dish up without a classic dine-in…
1) DINING PODS – These unique snow pods make outdoor dining in the winter cozy–and possible! Look for them at John Brown Richmond Street Grille, The Pilot House and Charlottetown Beer Garden.
2) LET THERE BE LIGHT – Cozy up by a firepit and enjoy catching up with friends in a whole new way. Hot specialty cocktails + tasty sharing plates = night out done right.
3) ROOFTOP PATIO – Fishies on the Roof has incredible views of the city and a vibe that just won’t quit. Enjoy Happy Hour cocktails and apps as you watch the sun go down.
4) ON A BOAT! – Sol Paddle Tavern is Charlottetown’s first solar-powered cycle boat! They have various tours daily, many that include tasty food & drinks as part of the tour.
5) PARTY ON WHEELS – Ride Rolar is a solar-powered food & beverage tour in downtown Charlottetown that takes you to 2 of their restaurant partners AND on a cruise through scenic Victoria Park.
Ready to dine outside the box? Start planning your getaway to Charlottetown today!
Need a place to stay? Check out our amazing selection of accommodations. Curious what else to do around Charlottetown? Don’t miss a beat over on our events page.