Immerse in an engaging Christmas experience at Beaconsfield Historic House with live music, treats, craft making, and more!
Beaconsfield Historic House is thrilled to invite you to our enchanting Victorian Christmas experience this December. Immerse in the house’s beautifully decorated rooms and slip back in time to experience the holiday spirit of the 1870s.
Here are fun activities you can look forward to:
• Enjoying a live harp concert in the cozy double drawing room of Beaconsfield
• Discovering the origins of Christmas customs with the History of Christmas talk
• Touring the Beaconsfield house in its full holiday glory
• Creating your own holiday keepsake to take home as a cherished memory
• Savouring festive treats and hot beverages
• Enrolling in the prize draw for a heritage Christmas cacti
• Shopping locally made gifts at the Carriage House craft fair.
Mark your calendars for these special dates: December 1, 2, 3, 8, 9, and 10.
This event is a part of the Charlottetown Christmas Festival with support from Discover Charlottetown.